November 17, 2009

And I'm Off!

This will be my last post from America for a while :)
I'm headed off to the airport in a little more than an hour, and then I'm on my way!   I have a layover in Paris, where I'll get to enjoy some yummy French food before I embark on the final leg of my journey. Right now I'm thoroughly enjoying my last mom-cooked meal - chicken with onion gravy and stuffing. Delicious! I've had lots of cooking lessons over the past couple of weeks, so I should be able to reproduce everything... that's the plan anyways!
Now that things are winding down, I'm truly feeling that this is real, that it's actually happening - and that is a wonderful feeling! My mind is going miles a minute now, and I'm sure it will be until I get onto the plane... So with that, I'll end here - and my next post will be from Moscow!

3 comments:

- English Dad In Moscow - said...

Maybe you can follow my blog?

http://englishmaninmoscowrussia.blogspot.com/

Phil Hawley said...

Good luck, arrived back myself on Thursday night.

I am sure you will enjoy it here, drop us a line when you arrive and have yourself settled.

Wanderlust said...

Sounds like an exciting journey. Enjoy!