November 22, 2009

Moscow!

First, I want to thank all of you for commenting! It's great to have so much support.
I am so busy right now - I arrived Wednesday night, and Thursday I had my orientation. Friday, I met with my supervising teacher to plan my lessons. Saturday was a teachers' seminar. Today I went out and enjoyed the small bit of sunshine and blue sky. I haven't even unpacked yet!
I finally got internet today - Beeline has wifi in a lot of areas, and as long as I sit by my window I get a signal. It's actually decently fast as well. It seems to kick me off every 20 minutes or so, but hey, internet it internet! It was only 500 rubles/$17.25 US for a month, and I can use it anywhere in the city. I won't be on much, since I need to get settled with my teaching and living arrangements. Hopefully by the end of the week I can write a more substantial post.
Anyway, I'm really enjoying Moscow, and it feels great to be back. More later, I promise!

1 comment:

irinapictures said...

Hi and welcome to Moscow!
I hope the city will be easy for you. And sunny (at least in March..).
As we are blog moderators together, I think we have good reason to meet and talk, but later, when you settle down and forget about time gap.
Please do not hesitate to contact if any questions happen victorvv2005 at ya dot ru. Regards,
Irina